Thursday, September 1, 2011

San Francisco Place Links


San Francisco and The Humble Home: Where I go with a woman to an area that speak of her beloved family.

San Francisco and The Field: Where I go with a friend to a field with history to think about our history.

San Francisco and Two Friends: Where I go with two friends and miss mine terribly.

San Francisco and The View from The Roof: Where I go with a remarkable man to a remarkable location.

San Francisco and High Art: Where I go with a couple to have the best time and feel very cool for a dork.

San Francisco and The Big Hill: Where I go on a hike up a huge hill with an amazing lady and her very tired dog.

San Francisco and The Joy Metric: Where I go on a hike with a brilliant but simple man and drink beers.

San Francisco and The Canyon: Where I go on a hike in a huge canyon with a brilliant woman.

San Francisco and Idealism: Where I go with a very young woman to a very special place.

San Francisco and The Garden: Where I meet a woman in her oasis.

San Francisco and The Search: My Favorite San Francisco Place

No comments:

Post a Comment